How To Carve a Pumpkin....
OK, my dear readers, I know I posted this last year too, but it's just one of those posts that seems to warrant repeating....
Halloween is fast approaching. And that can only mean one thing...
Well, actually it means a lot of things.
But it does mean it's time for pumpkin carving!
So, without further ado, here is a primer on pumpkin carving for those of us in the Real Estate industry.
You can thank me later!
1. Your first step is to pick a pumpkin worthy of carving.
This one is not worthy......
This one is......
2. Cut off the top of the pumpkin. Be very careful with this step as we all know that people in the Real Estate industry are not very good with sharp things!
3. Scoop out the goopy stuff from the inside of the pumpkin.
If you've had a good year, discard it.
If you've had a bad year, save it. You might need to make a meal out of it!
4. On the pumpkin draw the outline of what you want your carved pumpkin to look like.....
5. Cut along the lines of your pattern.
Again, be very careful! Refer to the warning above!
Also, try not to make your pumpkin too elaborate. You know you're not very good at drawing within the lines in coloring books, or your contracts for that matter, and this time you'll be using a knife!
6. Insert a lit votive candle into your newly carved pumpkin and replace the lid.
Be careful. Fire can be dangerous!
7. Marvel at what you've accomplished!
8. Thank your favorite Raleigh/ Cary/ Apex area Realtor (or me)!!!
And don't forget to enter the "Give This Picture a Caption" contest. The winner will be announced tomorrow so you still have some time to get your winning entry in!
Craig Rutman is a North Carolina Residential Real Estate Specialist that can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in the Raleigh - Cary – Apex metro areas; or any place else in the country by connecting you with a relocation professional in your destination of choice.